https://veritext.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/2020_06_29_FeatureImage_SafelyReopening-1400x649-1.jpg 649 1400 veritextcanada_48bzhl https://veritext.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/logo-veritext-canada-300x138.png veritextcanada_48bzhl2020-06-29 09:00:002022-07-23 14:17:59Safely Re-opening July 6th, 2020
Safely Re-opening July 6th, 2020
All three of our locations (HQ in Vancouver, All-Star by Reportex in New Westminster and Island Reporters in Victoria) will be reopening for in-person proceedings on Monday, July 6th, 2020
We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Here are a few of the things we are implementing to keep everyone safe while at Reportex:
What to expect before your proceeding…
- Clients, witnesses and onsite staff will all be screened for new symptoms before every job, through a self-questionnaire (either via email or onsite). Anyone exhibiting fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscle aches or headache will be asked to leave.
- Start times will be staggered to avoid congestion in our reception areas.
- At Reportex HQ we are currently utilizing boardrooms on three floors. You will receive detailed instructions the day before your proceeding, which will direct you to your specific floor.
Sanitization & Protection…
- We have installed plexiglass shields in boardrooms and at reception to provide additional comfort and protection.
- A supply of hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and disposable face masks will be readily available in our offices at all times for clients, witnesses and staff. Please consider wearing a mask while in our offices.
- Our extensive disinfection procedures will include cleaning all common touchpoints and surfaces every 30 minutes (outside boardrooms).
- Once your proceeding concludes, the boardroom will be sanitized thoroughly in preparation for the next proceeding.
During your proceeding…
- Please comply with any signage in the boardrooms.
- Congregating will not be permitted in common/reception areas or at food serveries, and break times will be staggered as much as possible to avoid congestion in the common areas/washrooms.
- Videoconferencing equipment will be available in every boardroom at each location to accommodate any remote attendees (and our remote proceedings technicians will be available to assist).
- We will not be requiring witnesses to hold a bible when they are sworn in. Witnesses may bring their own bible, or we will disinfect a bible prior to use if required.)
- We’re working on a solution to provide our mediations with Chef Nye’s extraordinary catering! Please stay tuned for further developments.
- In the meantime, individually packaged snacks and bottled water will be available for your enjoyment. You are also welcome to bring your own beverage/food.
For a full list of our detailed protocols please click here to view our COVID-19 Protocol, which will be updated as needed.