We are open for business!
British Columbia announced changes to COVID-19 restrictions starting March 11, 2022, at 12:01 a.m.:
- Masks are no longer required in public indoor settings under a public health order.
- Masks are encouraged on public transit and BC Ferries, but not required.
- Employers and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks for workers and the public on their premises.
- Masks are still required for federally regulated travel, like air travel.
- Employers are still required to maintain COVID-19 safety plans, which require employers to implement measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at their workplace. Employers may determine that masks are still required for workers in some circumstances as part of their COVID-19 safety plan.
What does this mean for us?
Starting now, our BC offices will no longer require that masks be worn in our offices and meeting spaces. Plexiglass will still be available to those who want it for their in‑person meetings.
We will continue to have virtual and hybrid solutions available for all proceedings. Videoconferencing equipment is available in every boardroom to accommodate virtual attendees for onsite jobs, and our scheduling and technical staff are available to assist you (virtually or onsite). Click here to learn more about our supported solutions for virtual proceedings.
We are here to help with your new normal. We know so many of you have adjusted to smaller workspaces and permanent work-from-home situations. Our headquarters are located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, minutes from the courthouse and steps to the SkyTrain and parking.
With 20,000 square feet of meeting space and the flexibility to accommodate both individuals and groups of up to 30, our Vancouver boardrooms are designed to create effective in-person, virtual and hybrid connections — whatever you need.
Learn more about our state of the art meeting space.